- configurable list of programs
- integrated dialog to run an arbitrary command including arguments
- unlimited command history
- completion for programs in history file and PATH variable
- keyboard support in popup menu for fast access with type ahead filtering
Filtered entries (after pressing "t")
Runner is free software released under the GNU General Public License V2 or later.
Runner is (C) 2012 Ralf Hoffmann.
- 2012-06-10: Version 0.2
added option -r to directly start the run dialog
- 2012-04-25: Version 0.1
- a POSIX compatible system and a C++11 compiler (GNU C++ 4.4 or later recommended)
- X Window System
name=<name of the program shown in the menu> program=<command to execute> name=...Any number of these entries can be added.